Try and find a lighter weight bipod! At only 158g, the Backlanz Carbon Bipod is proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand using only the highest quality components. It’s a massive step forward in engineering giving you all the features you ever wanted in a bipod.
Easy to install with a quick detach system, the Backlanz bipod has pivoting and extendable legs for a wide range of uses.
· Bipod weight 158g (5.58 oz)
· Extendable legs 230mm to 340mm (9" to 13.5")
· Ground clearance 310mm max
· 4 Angles of leg adjustment – Legs up, 30°, 60° and legs straight down
· Easily installed onto most rifles without having to alter your stock
· High quality titanium carbon fibre construction
· Backlanz's Spring Loaded Quick Detach System
· Bipod can fold up and stay on the rifle
· Titanium spikes with tethered rubber caps
· Pivoting for compensating on uneven ground
· Panning for the ability to follow targets and ease of set up in an awkward situation
· Easily switched between rifles – with additional mounting brackets
· Made in New Zealand
Backlanz's patented spring loaded latching design allows for the bipod to sit on the rifle full time if needed just like a normal bipod would but can be attached and detached quickly at the push of a button without having to remove your sling. Whilst doing all this the spring loaded ball joint connection allows pivoting to compensate for uneven ground and panning for following or shooting at multiple targets.
The Universal Mounting Bracket is designed to fit to most off the shelf hunting rifles without modifications. It is intelligently designed and manufactured to add less than 15 grams of weight to your rifle. Install simply by removing your existing sling stud and replace it with matching threaded ball stud supplied. Your sling will mount directly to the mounting bracket. Got more than one rifle? Simply purchase more mounting brackets.
Please refer to our list below of non-compatible rifles. These rifles will require custom fitting.
Rifles that will require custom fitting:
- Sauer 100
- Sako 85 Bavarian Walnut Stock
- Steyer Pro Hunter S/S
- Rifles without sling attachment points
- Older rifles with wooden stocks
This list is subject to change as we become aware of non-compatible rifles.