BSA .22 Comet Evo Red Devil Package (Spring) With 4x32 Scope 800fpsRegular price $439.00
The BSA Comet Evo is a great all-rounder air rifle, which feels just at home on the target range, as it does out hunting. Now it has been redesigned to included red inserts and is referred to as the "Red Devil'.
Included in this package:
• BSA Comet Evo Red Devil Air Rifle .177
• 4x32 Scope: Includes Rings
With up to 24 Joules of power, hunting standard accuracy, fast handling and a choice of sighting systems all come as standard with the new BSA Comet EVO, along with a whole range of exciting features.
- Hi-visibility, fibre-optic enhanced open sights, that allow instant target acquisition in virtually any lighting conditions.
- A super-tough, synthetic stock complete with textured, non-slip grip panels that is comfortable to hold, and quick to handle, allowing you to get the best shot each time.
- The forend features an embossed handgrip, with the pistol grip chequered for a grippy feel, even in wet conditions.
Also included in the top-value Comet EVO a precision set, single-stage trigger, and manual safety, plus an internal, automatic anti-beartrap mechanism.
Fitted with a top-specification BSA barrel, scope mounting grooves and fully backed by our guarantee of quality, this lightweight, affordable sporter is set to become a star in its own right.
The full power action packs enough punch for hunting and propels your pellet downrange for a bullseye every time. The BSA cold hammer-forged barrel ensures fantastic accuracy and consistency and is sure not to let you down.
• .177 - 1000 fps with lead / 1200 fps PBA / .22 - 800 fps with lead / 1000 fps PBA)
• Stock - Ambidextrous synthetic
• Overall Length: 97 cm / 37.5"
• Barrel Length: 37 cm / 14.5"
• Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lb
• Sights: Open
• Safety: Manual safety
• Spring powered
4x32 Scope Features:
• 4x magnification
• Compact 32mm Objective Size
• Fully-coated optics for solid contrast and clarity
• 100% waterproof / fogproof / shockproof
• Comfortable 3½" eye relief
• F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 34 feet
• ¼" MOA windage and elevation adjustment
• 50-yd. fixed parallax
• Weighs 9 oz
• Includes mounting rings.