Kilwell Split Shot 124 Sinkers pieceRegular price $9.99
SPLIT SHOT sinkers are very useful when fishing light in streams or estuaries.
- Add the perfect amount of weight when "egg-rolling" in the Twizel canals.
- Attach to your flyline leader to get your fly down into the deeper pools
- Use them when float fishing for piper to balance your floats and hold the bait down where the fish are.
- Perfect for strayling when you need to add just a small amount of weight fishing in a current or deep water.
- 124 x assorted weights in a dial pack
- Weights 0.6g, 0.9g, 2.0g, 2.8g and 4.0g
Split shot sinkers have a 'split' in one side that you fit your line into; and then you squeeze the sinker with pliers, closing the split around your line to fix the sinker in that position. The sizes are small enough that you might attach or remove several split shot sinkers to achieve and/or maintain the perfect weight as conditions change.
Kilwell assorted split shot sinkers come in a handy dial pack. Simply twist the lid until the window lines up with the sinker you need, then tip a sinker into your hand.