Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x50 Duplex RiflescopeRegular price $679.99
The new VX-Freedom delivers the legendary Leupold performance and dependability hunters and shooters have demanded for decades, combined with a host of new and improved features. The VX-Freedom is guaranteed to get the job done every time.
- 1/4 MOA Finger Click 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- Easy-To-Grip Power Selector Quickly change magnifications using the easy-to-grip power selector
- One inch Maintube Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durability, and a classic look
- Punisher Tested Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP) Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Twilight Light Management System See more in less light with Twilight Light Management System- Adds up to 10 extra minutes of shooting light- Eliminates 80% more glare-producing stray light than competitors- Premium lens clarity
- Ultra-Lightweight Design Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof & Fogproof Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Finish Matte
- Adjustable Objective No
- Side Focus No
- Elevation Adjustment Type Finger Click
- Zero Stop No
- Locking Dial No
- Zero Lock Dial No
- Revolution Indicator No
- Rezero Type Resettable Index Ring
- Windage Adjustment Type Finger Click
- Custom Dial System (CDS) No
- Custom Dial Compatible No
- BDC Dial Included No
- Reticle Duplex
- Illuminated No
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination No
- Daylight Bright Illumination No
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) No
- Electronic Reticle Level No
- Guard-ion Lens Coating No
- Weight (oz) 15
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click 1/4MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 67
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL) 19.5
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 163
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution 15 MOA
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit Total Scope Travel
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click 1/4MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 67
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL) 19.5
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 163
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution 15 MOA
- Magnification Max 12
- Magnification Min 4
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 50
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds) 22
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds) 10.5
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees) 4.2
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees) 2
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in) 4.2
- Eye Relief High Mag (in) 3.7
- Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 150
Leupold Lifetime Guarantee
Built for a lifetime of performance - if at any time your Leupold riflescope, mounts, red dot, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.