Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 Matte 1" DuplexRegular price $849.00
There's a reason the VX®-3i 3.5-10x40mm has been one of the most popular models for decades; it just plain works in almost any hunting environment. Tight brush and long-range shots are no problem with this extremely versatile magnification range.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it offers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance.
Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
3:1 Zoom Ratio A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
Elite Optical System Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
Second Focal Plane In Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don't utilize hash marks for range estimation.
Scratch Resistant Lenses Hardened surface coatings are added to meet extreme military standards in scratch resistance and added lens protection.
Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Finish Matte
- Adjustable Objective No
- Side Focus No
- Elevation Adjustment Type Finger Click
- Zero Stop No
- Locking Dial No
- Zero Lock Dial No
- Revolution Indicator No
- Rezero Type Resettable Index Ring
- Windage Adjustment Type Finger Click
- Custom Dial System (CDS) No
- Custom Dial Compatible No
- BDC Dial Included No
- Reticle Duplex
- Illuminated No
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination No
- Daylight Bright Illumination No
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) No
- Electronic Reticle Level No
- Guard-ion Lens Coating No
- Weight (oz) 12.6
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click 1/4MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 57
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL) 17
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 166
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution 15 MOA
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit Total Scope Travel
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click 1/4MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 57
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL) 17
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 166
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution 15 MOA
- Magnification Max 10
- Magnification Min 3.5
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 40
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds) 29
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds) 11
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees) 5.5
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees) 2.1
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in) 4.4
- Eye Relief High Mag (in) 3.6
- Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 150
Leupold Lifetime Guarantee
Built for a lifetime of performance - if at any time your Leupold riflescope, mounts, red dot, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.