River Works Rise Boot - SlateRegular price $169.99
Not built for admiring a babbling brook from a grassy bank on a warm summer’s eve. They’re made for smashing through shitty forest access, scrambling over dodgy boulders, and being the only thing holding you to the river bed in swift currents.
Synthetic Upper | Cup Sole | Xtread Rubber Sole | Double Stitched | Alloy Roller Eyes | Stud Compatible | Recycled Packaging | Sizes 8 - 13
- Quality Synthetic Upper
- Waterproof full molded nylon shank for excellent torsional rigidity and support
- Xtread rubber soles with 30 positions for customizable grip stud placement
- Comfortable neoprene lining and shock-absorbing Hexaform removable insole.
- Slimline rubber toe cap
- Double-stitched with heavy-duty thread
- Alloy roller eyes for smooth lacing and a perfect fit
Dual-Zone Technology These boots use the revolutionary ‘Dual Zone’ technology, a sole that encapsulates EVA Prostep foam inserts and a one-piece Hydragrip outer, combined with a full molded shank for torsional rigidity and flex control. This new generation technology has created a sole that is 70% tougher and extremely comfortable, designed from the beginning to be a one-piece rubber sole, removing the possibility of peeling and join faults.
Comfy and built to last Super comfortable, reliable neoprene lining which is easy to clean and won’t hold water. Minimal stitching points are double stitched with heavy-duty thread to reinforce durability creating an upper that can take some serious punishment.