Stoney Creek Hammer Down Sunglasses - Matte Black/Grey - Blue MirrorRegular price $249.99 Sale price $125.00 Save $124.99
Stoney Creek Hammer Down Sunglasses - Matte Black/Grey - Blue Mirror
The Hammer Down Polarised Sunglasses with CRYSTALIT Technology are purpose built for extreme marine environments, offering maximum glare protection and visible clarity. Rated CAT:3 VLT (Visible light transmission), these Polarised Sunglasses have been specifically designed to maximise your experience when out chasing big game on the ocean, where there are overwhelming shades of blue on the open water. Blue light filtering to enhance your vision, block glare and increase comfort to the eyes.
- Polarised CRYSTALIT lens technology - sharper colour, higher contrast, distortion free
- TR90 Thermoplastic frames: ultra tough, flexible, with shape memory
- 100% UV protection - UVA and UVB light
- Polycarbonate lens construction - durable shatter resistant with oleophobic and anti-reflective compatible
Enhanced Vision Technology:
The High Definition lenses give colour balance and enhancement while blocking harmful blue light. Different colours among visible light are refracted differently by the cornea and crystalline lens, so not all of the light colours reach the same focal point on the retina. Blue light radiation from light sources can cause irritation and/or fatigue to the eyes. The blue light filtering function can make your vision sharper and more comfortable.
- For fishing on the ocean to see the target clearly inside the ocean with high lens clarity.
- The lens filters more blue light which is on the ocean surface to enhance the ability to see the targets, like fish inside the ocean easily.
- Filters high energy of blue light up to 420nm to protect the eyes and avoid eyestrain
- Filters the glare between green and red light waves to increase definition.
- Polarized lenses block glare and increase the comfort to the eyes.
- Multi-layered coating in blue to give strong light reflection