Stoney Creek Isobar PulloverRegular price $269.99
Worn as an outer layer, or underneath a rainproof shell, the Isobar Pullover has been specifically designed to keep you warm and performing at your peak during those blustery wind battered mid winter hunts. When youâ€™re in the zone, you need to have your senses firing on all cylinders. To help you gain the edge, we've created a dual fabric hood with specially designed side panels that will deliver uncompromised hearing even when your hood is up. Ideal as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn't an issue.
- Low profile dual fabric hood that conveniently zips away when not needed
- Silent outer fabric for ultra-quiet stalking
- Underarm gussets allow for maximum range of movement
- Large kangaroo hand pockets for more storage
- High volume bino chest pockets to keep your essential optics and electronics close to hand
- High stretch performance fit for maximum comfort and movement
- High warmth-to-weight ratio allows for maximum insulation in a lightweight and highly packable garment
- Horizontal zip chest pocket for even more secure gear storage
- 100% Windproof
- Available in Bayleaf
The Isobar Pullover is made from the advanced Core Series WP fabric which is crafted from 3 technical layers. The inner layer is a 100% windproof membrane which will defend against those biting southerlies, yet still breathes exceptionally well, keeping you warm and your senses firing on all cylinders.
The Isobar Pullover balances high insulation with effective breathability. So whether you are sitting static glassing for game, or on the move during colder climates, the Isobar's breathability will help to maximise your experience.
The outer layer is treated with a Teflon DWR coating that will actively repel water, dirt, mud and blood. The Isobar is used primarily as an outerlayer, or layered underneath a rainproof shell when heavy rain is present.
The Isobar Pullover has a comfortable high stretch performance fit thanks to the Core Series WP fabric's 4-way active stretch. So whether you're climbing, stretching or raising your arms to take a shot, the Isobar Pullover will maximise your comfort and movement.
An advanced 3-layer technical windproof fabric, Core Series WP has a silent high pile face to help reduce noise when stalking. A Teflon 80/20 DWR coating assists in repelling water, blood and dirt. The inner membrane is 100% windproof, breathable let manages to retain crucial warmth and blocks cold air and rain out. The grid fleece inner lining promotes efficient internal heat distribution.