Swazi Taiga PantRegular price $249.00
Possibly the best hunting pants on the market. Ever. 3 years in the planning. Tested, then re-tested. Refined, then beaten, bashed and abused in the harsh environment of the Southern Alps of New Zealand, the unforgiving Canadian Rockies and remote Scottish Highlands.
- Slim fit that moulds to your body after just a few wears. If you prefer a relaxed fit, please order up a size.
- Built in 4 way stretch provides amazing comfort and freedom of movement
- Water and mud-resistant
- 2 deep zippered side pockets
- 1 back pocket
- 2 vented thigh pockets
- Zippered and domed fly
- Reinforced, water resistant backside with fluffy interior
- Articulated knees
- Knee pads (insert pocket inside the leg)
- D-ring for keys, carabiner etc
Venator fabric is, quite simply, incredible! A superb blend of Nylon/Polyester/Spandex fabric with great stretch, warmth and durability, it offers outdoors people a new take on comfort and performance. We've lightly brushed the inside for extra comfort and warmth.
Fabric weight: 275 GSM (8.9oz/yd2)
The outer layer, or shell as it is sometimes known, has a big job to do. It is your best form of defence against wind, showers and snow. Choose a garment that will do all of the above, not just by fabric, but by DESIGN!
Venator fabric offers water repellent 4 way nylon stretch.
There's no point in wearing something that keeps out the rain if it keeps in the sweat - you still get wet!
Great looking garments with superb performance mean this range is so stylish and so comfortable you will want to wear it all of the time.
A super tough performer in all types of environment.