Thermarest NeoAir UberLite size Regular WIDERegular price $589.99 Sale price $569.99 Save $20.00
Online only product - Please allow 2–5 days for dispatch
From alpinists to thru-hikers, those who need the lightest gear have a new standard for ultralight comfort with this 310g pad.
As the absolute lightest insulated air pad available, the UberLite keeps your pack featherweight on the trail. Our proprietary construction provides the critical warmth needed in the backcountry. Boasting 6.4cm of our legendary NeoAir comfort, the minimal UberLite makes a big impact during nights in the backcountry.
Available in several sizes, the UberLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the mattress to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation.
Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Featherweight: The UberLite is the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available. Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir ever.
- Backcountry Warmth: An R-value of 2.3 provides more insulation than any other sub 255g mattress.
- Big On Comfort: 6.4 cm of stable cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- NEW WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Reliable NeoAir Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- Colour: Orion
- R-Value: 2.3
- Weight: 310 g
- Width: 64cm
- Length: 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed dimension: 19 x 10cm
- Top fabric type: 15D Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 15D Nylon
- Core: Nylon