Tikka T3X Superlite Strata 22" .308Regular price $1,999.00
When compromise is simply not an option.
The Tikka T3x Superlite offers exceptionally high performance which comes in a very lightweight package. The Lite models are equipped with the T3x synthetic stock and all new modular features that allow for maximum adaptability. These models come with the classic low-angled grip, and not a vertical grip. This special edition variant of the Tikka T3x features a TrueTimber Strata camo stock, an OD green Cerakote finished fluted barrel, threaded barrel with muzzle brake, oversized bolt handle, and an extended magazine.
High performance combined with lightweight ease. The light but sturdy T3 TrueBody fiberglass-reinforced all-black polymer stock is an example of the achievements of the Sako innovation laboratories. Positive checkering provides for comfort and a firm grip in all weather conditions. With the metal parts made of high-grade stainless steel, this is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions.
- TrueTimber Strata Camo The hottest all-purpose tactical pattern on the market! Strata incorporate both macro and micro camo schematics. The macro design breaks up the human outline at all distances while the micro design melts into any terrain at close range. You simply won't find a more effective all-purpose hunting pattern.
- Cerakote OD Green Finish on Barrel & Receiver Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers, and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real-world applications.
- Fluted Barrel Factory Threaded for Brake Factory threaded in Finland, the Canadian special edition SuperLite allows you to install a brake to reduce recoil. The brake is optional and included in the box (not installed on the rifle). Standard 5-Round Magazine This Canadian variant of the Super Lite includes 5-round magazines as a standard feature for the 4 calibers (270 WIN, 30-06 SPRG, 308 WIN, and 6.5 Creedmoor)
- Modular Stock T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips are sold separately. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock's fore-end. Improved Grip A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions. New Recoil Pad T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots Stock Noise Reduction Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheekpiece.
- Redesigned Ejection Port The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time. Improved Rail Attachment Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a Picatinny rail even when using larger scopes.
- Metallic Bolt Shroud Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- Steel Recoil Lug This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
Available for purchase via phone 073785665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with valid ID. Appropriate Firearms Mail Order Forms will need to be completed and certified.
Second part only required for ammo, air rifles and rifles.