- Free shipping on orders over $100 to New Zealand non-rural addresses. A $5 rural surcharge will apply to rural addresses for orders over $100.
- For all orders under $100 for NZ deliveries, we charge a flat rate of $7.50 to non-rural addresses and $12.50 to rural addresses (some heavy items may incur additional charges. We will advise before shipping).
All New Zealand orders travel with Post Haste or Toll.
We aim to dispatch most orders on the same day (if placed before 2pm). If there are likely to be delays with the dispatch of your order, we will be in contact to let you know.
Please note there are a handful of oversized/heavy items that may incur additional shipping costs. If this is the case with your item, we will advise you of the cost before dispatching.
We ship internationally. All our international delivery costs are determined by destination, and the size of your parcel.
Displayed pricing applies to New Zealand resident customers (NZD) only. International orders will be processed in the New Zealand dollar.
International shipping rates will be displayed upon checkout. Any applicable customs charges or local taxes are the responsibility of the customer and is not covered in your purchase price by Hamills Taupo.
We offer two shipping options: non-tracked or tracked. By selecting the non-tracked option, you agree to carry the risk associated with the parcel’s travel.
We also offer a tracked DHL Express option. Pricing will be available at checkout.
When an order is shipped outside of New Zealand you may be charged duties or taxes by your local government before the items will be released to you, as these are beyond our control please check with your local customs department prior to ordering should you have any concerns. These charges are not the responsibility of Hamills Taupo.
Please Note: If your order contains any clearance items this may delay the dispatch of your order.
Orders will be processed Monday – Friday.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES (NEW ZEALAND)
We know you’re going to be super keen to get your new purchase so that’s why we will process and dispatch orders usually within 24 hours of your order being received. Actual delivery time will depend on your location.
Once your order has been processed and dispatched, indicative delivery times are as follows:
- North Island orders: 1-3 working days from dispatch.
- South Island orders: 2-5 working days from dispatch.
Orders will be processed Monday – Friday.
Unfortunately, overnight or Saturday deliveries cannot be guaranteed.
We are unable to post to PO Box addresses.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES (AUSTRALIA)
We know you’re going to be super keen to get your new purchase so that’s why we will dispatch orders usually within 24 hours of being received. Actual delivery time will depend on your location (see below).
Once your order has been processed, indicative delivery times are as follows:
- 7 - 14 working days.
- Rural delivery or remote locations can take just a little longer so please allow an additional 2 working days.
- Please Note: If your order contains any clearance items this may delay the dispatch of your order. Covid has created increasing delays to some areas. Please be patient.
FIREARMS, AIR RIFLES AND AMMUNITION
There are some products that we are unable to sell online but we are still able to ship nationwide. We can accept payment by credit card over the phone or via bank transfer.
As these items may be age or license restricted, you will be required to complete a Firearms Mail Order Form before we can release the goods. Please contact us in the shop 073785665 or flick us an email email@example.com and we would be happy to talk you through the process.
We can only deliver firearms and ammunition to the following addresses:
- The licence holders address (this must match your firearms license and you must be home to receive the delivery)
- Your local courier depot (we use Toll for the transportation of dangerous goods – the depot must be your local Toll depot)
- Your local firearms dealer (please ensure you have their permission for us to deliver your item to them. They may charge a collection fee to you direct on pick up).
For online sales of firearms and ammunition, we are required by law to have a police officer check in person that your firearms license is valid.