Stoney Creek Thermotough Jacket - MensRegular price $399.99
Tough Maximum Warmth The tougher puffer, the Thermotough Jacket has been specifically designed to provide durable, maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Constructed with a tough Nylon RipStop outer fabric, it provides you with a durable high insulation layer "ready to go" when the temperature really drops. Packed with ultra-warm Primaloft Silver Down blend, the Thermotough Jacket provides you with 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance. Using welded baffles, this jacket, is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend, hydrophobically treated to prevent the loft from collapsing and to help maintain the down’s thermal efficiency
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Comfortable stretch knit lining
- Lined adjustable hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold, that won’t restrict your vision
- Large chest pocket for secure gear storage
- Welded baffles for enhanced weather resistance
- Durable ripstop outer fabric
Nicknamed the Tougher Puffer due to it’s durable Nylon Ripstop outer, which has been also been coated with an advanced DWR that repels water, blood and dirt. The inner knit lining is made of 50D polyester fabric to give you a comfortable stretch and non-clammy feeling. While the TPU membrane makes it 100% windproof with an ultra-warm PrimaLoft Silver Down blend fill.