Leupold BX-2 Alpine 10x42 BinocularsRegular price $579.99
Some consider a 10x42 binocular to be the sweet spot for glassing. It offers enough magnification for clear identification, but is still compact enough to take everywhere. The BX®-2 Alpine 10x42mm binocular gives you a bright image, feels comfortable in your hands, and can take a beating.
Get your hands on the best glass in the game with the Leupold BX-2 Alpine 10x42mm binoculars! Leupold crafted these binoculars with the Twilight Max Light Management System that eliminates 85% more glare than competitors, adds 20 extra minutes of shooting light, and promotes edge-to-edge clarity throughout for the brightest images possible.
Waterproof and fogproof, the Leupold BX-2 Alpine binoculars can be used rain or shine to spot potential game from afar. A rugged magnesium housing protects your glass from damage without weighing you down. The central dial to focus on game even while using shooting gloves. Plus, these binoculars offer exquisite comfort with twist-up eyecups that adjust to your liking while providing generous eye relief for all day use.
Add the Leupold BX-2 Alpine 10x42mm binocular to your gear collection and never miss an opportunity. Comes with Pro Gear Accessories Shoulder Strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Delivers incredible ruggedness with a lightweight magnesium body
- Protects against the harshest conditions using EXO-Armor
- Mounts easily with 1/4-20 threaded tripod adapter
- Delivers crystal-clear images with precision focus adjustments
- Superior ruggedness is tested for extreme climates
- Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life.
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 57-78cm
- Weight: 28 oz
- Linear FOV (High): 367.5 ft/1000 yd
- Linear FOV (Low): 111.4 m/1000m
- Length: 6.2"
- Angular FOV (Low): 6.5°
- Eye Relief (High): 15 mm
- Angular FOV (High): 7°
- Exit Pupil (High): 4.1 mm
- Close Focus Distance: 13.5 ft
- Close Focus Distance: 4.1 m.
Leupold Lifetime Guarantee
Built for a lifetime of performance - if at any time your Leupold riflescope, mounts, red dot, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.