Leupold RX-1600i TBR/W with DNA Laser RangefinderRegular price $1,099.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The RX-1600I TBR/W with DNA delivers the farthest, most accurate ranging in its class, out to 1600 yards, and uses true ballistic range/wind for greater first shot success. Features:
- True Ballistic Range with Wind (TBR/W) uses your angle shot rifle ballistics to give you the most accurate range, as it uses true ballistics to calculate distances instead of just basic trigonometry.
- Advanced OLED technology adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions
- Built-in inclinometer with TBR that can calculate the ballistic range to your target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA or a Milliradian adjustment or the equivalent horizontal distance.
- CR2 lithium battery
- Powered with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) which delivers enhanced accuracy, speed and range
- Fold down rubber eyecups
- Fully multicoated lens system for a bright image
- Line of sight distance accurately giving you a straight line to your target.
- Quick set menu to get the desired settings fast, and scan mode which allows you to track your target's movement or scan an area accurately.
- Choice of three different reticles
- Trig - a function that displays the true horizontal range and vertical range, based upon trigonometry and the line of sight distance.
- Armor coated and rugged.
- OLED display making it very easy to read by delivering more light to your eye.
- Trophy scale which allows you to instantly and accurately judge the width and height of your target.
- Magnification: 6x
- Linear FOV - high: 105m
- Twilight factor high: 11.5
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Angular FOV (degrees) - high: 6
- Weight: 221 g
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 75mm
- Exit pupil: 3.6mm
- Min range: 6 yd / 5.5m
- Measuring accuracy at under 100 yards: .5
- Max range - reflective: 1600 yd
- Max range - trees: 1000 yd
- Max range:- deer 1000 yd