Leupold RX-2800 TBR/W Laser RangefinderRegular price $1,399.00
Long range shooting will test your limits with every shot.
The distances people are accurately shooting are staggering, which is where the RX-2800 TBR/W comes into play.
With ½ yard accuracy out to 2,800 yards, 7x magnification, and an easy-to-read OLED display, this lightning quick rangefinder is guaranteed to stretch your skills.
The new Alpha IQ ranging engine also makes ranging smaller targets quicker than ever before, while our True Ballistic Range (TBR) technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle’s ballistics to put you dead on every time.
Go farther faster with the new RX-2800 TBR/W.
· The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
· Leupolds OLED display delivers more light to the users eye while also providing an extremely bright display with easy to read numbers and letters. This is important when trying to range smaller objects and objects far away. You can’t range what you can’t see.
· Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
· TBR/W technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle’s ballistics to put you dead on. Line-of-sight measurements won’t put you on target and any other rangefinder won’t give you accurate ranges because they use basic trigonometry to calculate the distances instead of true ballistics. TBR/W is also the easiest way to account for wind out to distances of 800 yards. It generates a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90 degree angle to your direction of aim.
· Tested to extreme climate conditions and guarunteed to be completely 100% waterproof.
RANGEFINDER - TBR-W
True Ballistic Range® / Wind (TBR®/W) technology provides ballistically calculated ranges for extremely accurate shots at longer distances and steeper angles. It can also generate a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90-degree angle out to 800 yards.
OLED displays use bright red characters and have adjustable brightness setting. This display technology also enables best in class light transmission for use in low light conditions”.
LAST TARGET MODE
Last Target mode ensures the rangefinder reads the farthest target in the laser's path, so grasses and twigs don't interfere with an accurate range.
LINE OF SIGHT (LOS)
Line of Sight (LOS) calculates the distance to a target in a straight line, regardless of any incline or decline.
Offers a variety of reticles to choose from to fit any use or preference