Silky F180 Folding Saw - 180mmRegular price $49.99
The F180 by Silky is viewed by many as the ideal all-around folding saw. Rubber, insert-processed, lightweight plastic handle comes in red. Folds for easy storage. Cost effective, it is an ideal pruning saw for the home gardener or cost-aware arborist. Features large teeth.
- 8 teeth per 30mm (6.77 teeth per inch)
- 180mm (7 inch) length blade
- Approximate weight 220g (0.5lb)
- Chrome plated, taper ground blade
- Electrical induction hardened teeth
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Blade locks securely in two positions allowing flush cuts
- Blade folds into its own handle for protection
- Fiberglass reinforced molded comfort handle
- Superior finish quality
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Pruning & Trimming
- Fruit Tree Pruning
Silky Saws are manufactured in Ono, Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900’s, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.