Silky Outback Saw - Pocketboy 170mmRegular price $65.00
This compact and lightweight folding saw has extraordinary cutting capacity, and is the perfect addition for any adventure.
The PocketBoy Outback features a highly durable nickel/tin blend black coating that has low reflection and an arbor composite grip.
As with all Silky saws, the blade has non-set teeth that are taper-ground and impulse-hardened, for great cutting efficiency.
Each one comes with hard plastic carrying case.
- Arbor Composite Grip: Great for cold & wet conditions, as well as for game processing.
- Black Nickel/Tin Coated Blade: Suitable for cutting through wood and bone.
- Impulse-Hardened Teeth: Stays sharp 3 times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Blade Length: 170mm
- Total Weight: 0.55lbs
- Cuts Bone and Wood!
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
About Silky Saws:
Silky Saws are manufactured in Ono, Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900’s, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.