Stoney Creek Thermolite Jacket - MensRegular price $369.99
The Thermolite Jacket has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Ideal for alpine hunting when you're likely to be static and glassing for extended periods in extremely cold climates. Highly packable, the Thermolite Jacket conveniently stows into its cram bag and is ready to go for when you slow down on the hill or for when you're back around camp during plummeting temperatures.
- Hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold and blaze lined (Bayleaf model only) for extra visability during hunting
- Internal drop pocket, ideal to keep your heated freeze dry meals warm (and yourself) while they cook through
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend which has been waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Friction free lining makes it easy to get the jacket on and off
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
Packed with 220gms of ultra-warm Primaloft@ Silver down blend, the Thermolite Jacket provides 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to its 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded baffles, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
With a TPU membrane which blocks 100% of wind, the Thermolite Jacket is your ultimate insulation layer to take with you into the hills. With an advanced Primaloft® Silver Down Blend, that has the equivalent warmth to a 650 Fill Power Down, this garment offers superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
At only 785 grams (size L), the Thermolite Jacket offers maximum warmth with minimum weight. An ideal choice for the weight conscious expedition hunter, who is travelling into the Alpine and requires crucial warmth.
Used primarily as an outerlayer when glassing in Alpine conditions, the Thermolite is built tough to withstand the elements above the bush line. Welded baffles enhance the Thermolite’s water resistance, and when combined with its advanced DWR coating, will actively repel snow, rain, dirt and blood.