Stoney Creek Thermolite Jacket - WomensRegular price $369.99
The Women’s Thermolite Jacket has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. The high warmth to weight ratio makes the Thermolite Jacket perfect to have on hand for those frosty cold morning starts, when you’re hunting/glassing in alpine conditions, out watching the kid’s on a winter morning, or just for those outdoor evenings when the temperature really starts to plummet.
- Hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold, that won't restrict your vision
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend which has been waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage and double sided zip allows you to pack jacket back down into it's own pocket
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded baffles for enhanced weather resistance
- Women's fit
Packed with 220gms of ultra-warm Primaloft@ Silver down blend, the Thermolite Jacket provides 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to its 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded baffles, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
With a TPU membrane which blocks 100% of wind, the Thermolite Jacket is your ultimate insulation layer to take with you into the hills. With an advanced Primaloft® Silver Down Blend, that has the equivalent warmth to a 650 Fill Power Down, this garment offers superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
At only 785 grams (size L), the Thermolite Jacket offers maximum warmth with minimum weight. An ideal choice for the weight conscious expedition hunter, who is travelling into the Alpine and requires crucial warmth.
Used primarily as an outerlayer when glassing in Alpine conditions, the Thermolite is built tough to withstand the elements above the bush line. Welded baffles enhance the Thermolite’s water resistance, and when combined with its advanced DWR coating, will actively repel snow, rain, dirt and blood.