Stoney Creek Stowit Jacket - WomensRegular price $139.99
The Women’s Stowit jacket has been specifically designed to keep you dry during those unexpected downpours while hunting in unpredictable wet and windy conditions. Ultra-lightweight and packable design makes it a perfect emergency rain jacket for the pack, truck or boat.
- Long covered front-zip, easy to pull on and off
- Adjustable cuffs to seal in warmth
- Conveniently stows away into it’s front pocket for easy transport / packing
- Ultra-Lightweight – only 398grams (size L)
- 100% seam sealing prohibits any water penetrating through stitching
- Tight woven construction and DWR coating actively sheds water and dirt – keeping you cleaner, dryer and lighter
NB: we recommend going up a size to allow for layers to be worn underneath the jacket.
At only 433grams (size L), the Stow It Jacket provides you with peace-of-mind waterproof protection on-the-go.
Don’t be fooled by it’s lightweight appearance, the Stow It jacket punches well above it’s weight when it comes to 100% waterproof protection. Constructed from a technical 3-layer UltraLite waterproof fabric, the Stow It jacket will keep you dry during those unexpected downpours. Waterproof MIN RATING: 10,000mm MAX RATING: 24,000mm (tested using the JIS L1092B standards)
100% SEAM SEALED
To meet the 100% waterproof criteria here at Stoney Creek, the garment needs to be 100% seam sealed. This seam sealing provides extra protection at the vulnerable seam stitching and gives you confidence that your Stow It jacket is built to perform.
Thanks to an advanced Hydrophillic membrane, the Stow It jacket blocks 100% of wind and water. Meaning that when the weather takes a turn for the worst, you’ll have the peace-of-mind protection to ensure you maximise your experience when in the outdoors.